Friday, February 27, 2009

TAFE

So I am still being a bitch about all thise TAFE stuff, if I hadn't of paid for it I would have dropped out by now. I have no interest what so ever in binary or engineering math. Maybe itl get better in time but the simple fact of the matter is I do no have any passion for this or the line of work it is aimed for. I would have rather photography or web design, or packing up and heading to japan to be an english trainer.

I am writing this from our lunch table where everyone is discussing the mornings math problems, and don't really have anything interesting to post. Tonight is going to be a mad rush on the valiant to get it ready for the nostalgia drags tomorrow,I had wanted to go to friday night drifts but oh well.

Next update will be pic heavy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment